Here are the highlights from the August 15th construction progress meeting detailing the contractor's activities that are occurring on the GGB addition project:
· The standing seam roof has been installed on the sides of the skylights. Work will begin on the west wall and penthouse roofs within the next week.
· Penthouse louver installation continues.
· Electrical feeder cables are being pulled into the penthouse electrical panels.
· Exterior stone is 85 % complete on the north side and 60% complete on the east side.
· Mechanical, electrical and plumbing rough-ins continue on the 2nd and 3rd levels.
Make sure to check the CoE FMO web site for the live web cam as well as updated photos of the construction site.
Our Staff >